Thanksgiving Day ~ Today ~ November 22, 2012
Name one just one thing we are thankful for at the Thanksgiving Dinner table?
We dined out this Thanksgiving Day at a popular restaurant that served a superb traditional dinner with trimmings!
Our son, Darren was the first to respond, "FOOD!" and after blessing of the meal, he dug in!
My husband, Harold was next and he said, " HEALTH!"
I was last, stating, "HEALTH!"
These should be prefaced by "Good Health! and the blessing of being able to eat normally!"
It's an awakening when a sudden unexpected illness strikes one in apparent good health!
When I began to get better and able to get outside again, I saw God in everything.
My senses had been heightened to a level that wasn't there before the illness.
So on this very day, Thanksgiving, November 22, 2012, I am very grateful for good health,
a new sense of God in all things, seeing the world through new eyes, putting God first, family second, and
others third,..in that order. As God has instructed His children since He created them.
Sheri DeLoach - Author
November 22, 2012
- Green figs in December (2)
- A God of Love (1)
- Ash Wednesday - 03.09.2011 (1)
- Birthday Party for July Birthday 2011 (1)
- CHAMP (1)
- Call of a Coward - book review (1)
- Christmas Eve - Candlelight (1)
- Drought in Texas (1)
- Empty Nest - Judy Janowski (1)
- Fears (1)
- God's will (1)
- Golden Friendship - Marcia Piepgrass -guest writer (1)
- Gray Skies in February (1)
- Inner Spirit - Albert Schweitzer (1)
- Luci's first official visit to meet AD 01.2011 (1)
- My Favorite Things (1)
- NM (1)
- Spiritually Vigorous Saint (1)
- Springtime arrives in Central Texas (1)
- Suppose - Judy Janowski (1)
- TRUST (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.13.2011 (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.20.2011 (1)
- austin (1)
- visiting two nice ladies at nursing home 03.17.2011 (1)
- ► 2013 (12)
- ▼ 11/18 - 11/25 (2)
- ► 2011 (43)