- Green figs in December (2)
- A God of Love (1)
- Ash Wednesday - 03.09.2011 (1)
- Birthday Party for July Birthday 2011 (1)
- CHAMP (1)
- Call of a Coward - book review (1)
- Christmas Eve - Candlelight (1)
- Drought in Texas (1)
- Empty Nest - Judy Janowski (1)
- Fears (1)
- God's will (1)
- Golden Friendship - Marcia Piepgrass -guest writer (1)
- Gray Skies in February (1)
- Inner Spirit - Albert Schweitzer (1)
- Luci's first official visit to meet AD 01.2011 (1)
- My Favorite Things (1)
- NM (1)
- Spiritually Vigorous Saint (1)
- Springtime arrives in Central Texas (1)
- Suppose - Judy Janowski (1)
- TRUST (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.13.2011 (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.20.2011 (1)
- austin (1)
- visiting two nice ladies at nursing home 03.17.2011 (1)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
"Growing in the Light"
This morning I arose early and it was dark outside. As the morning unrolled, light began to filter through the darkness. Now, as I write, the sunlight is bright and almost blinding as it floods inside where I sit at computer!
The picture I snapped w/iPhone is testimony of how the sunlight abounds in the greenhouse at this time of the morning. What a blessing this sunlight that I sometimes take blithely. I am reminded that God is the giver of true light, the light that never goes out.
"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord."
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ▼ 2011 (43)