Today is Austin's 20 Birthday ! He is a young man with a bright future! He is our first born grandchild ! He is awesome ! Austin has lived in San Diego CA most of his life ! He is an avid sports fan ! He is a natural born athlete ! Austin loves to play basketball, his sport of choice ! He loves Jesus, his parents, his grandparents, his uncles and aunts, cousins, and a certain young lady ! Austin brings great joy to his grandparents in Texas !
Last spring he came to Texas and enrolled in McLennan Community College ! He had a 4.0 GPA at the end of the semester ! He worked part time for Target while attending college. He loves Baylor University Lady Bear Basketball. He went to the home games ! He and his Grandad went to the Quarter Finals, Big 12, BU Women's Basketball to watch Baylor lady bears play and WIN ! In San Antonio, Texas !
I miss having Austin around this past year but have treasured memories ! He taught me to like 'American Idol !' He taught me that 19 year olds like their privacy and time alone !
Lots of intangible things Austin taught me ! Intangibles can't be explained...they are special and many times spiritual ! God gave me a great gift when Austin came to live in our home for four months !
Written by Sheri DeLoach
- Green figs in December (2)
- A God of Love (1)
- Ash Wednesday - 03.09.2011 (1)
- Birthday Party for July Birthday 2011 (1)
- CHAMP (1)
- Call of a Coward - book review (1)
- Christmas Eve - Candlelight (1)
- Drought in Texas (1)
- Empty Nest - Judy Janowski (1)
- Fears (1)
- God's will (1)
- Golden Friendship - Marcia Piepgrass -guest writer (1)
- Gray Skies in February (1)
- Inner Spirit - Albert Schweitzer (1)
- Luci's first official visit to meet AD 01.2011 (1)
- My Favorite Things (1)
- NM (1)
- Spiritually Vigorous Saint (1)
- Springtime arrives in Central Texas (1)
- Suppose - Judy Janowski (1)
- TRUST (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.13.2011 (1)
- Wordless Wednesday 07.20.2011 (1)
- austin (1)
- visiting two nice ladies at nursing home 03.17.2011 (1)
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ▼ 2011 (43)